Specific duties include:
• Handling incoming telephone calls and electronically reported issues from customers
• Accurately describing and maintaining status of each issue entered in a call tracking database
• Analyzing, testing and resolving CastNET software defects, administration issues and end user training issues, working directly with customers. Engage CastNET Services and Development staff as appropriate to bring issues to resolution.
• Assisting in resolving application availability and performance issues.
• Conducting setup of new users of hosted service.
• Assisting in rolling out system updates, with participation in the change control process
• Developing knowledge of CastNET software products and new system updates, as they become available
• Tracking customer assets, and updates, in call tracking database.
• Ability to work an 8 to 9 hour shift on a rotating schedule.
• After hours coverage for critical software issues as needed and participation in 24x7 on-call schedule
• Assist with the management and maintenance of various internal and externally facing windows based servers
• Properly manage customer expectations and customer relationships within the boundaries dictated by policy and process.
• Help maintain the FAQ database, and independently contribute to the knowledge base
• Assist with testing newly released software packages and updates.
• Previous experience supplying customer support for an organization that delivered web-based enterprise applications, digital signage applications or content management systems.
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to prioritize and assign or inherit tasks as they are reported to the help desk.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Implementation and/or End User Experience with Web Applications.
• Basic Windows Administration Skills.
• Basic Network Administration Skills.
• Basic Database Administration Skills.
• Experience using a call tracking system.